Date(s) - Monday 03/20/2017 - Wednesday 03/22/2017
Leadership Bluegrass 2017 will take place March 20-22 in Nashville, TN!
Application Deadline is November 15 – To Apply: https://ibma.org/basic-page/leadership-bluegrass-application
About Leadership Bluegrass
The purpose of the Leadership Bluegrass program is to pull together a cross section of people with exhibited or potential leadership qualities into a network of learning and communication. The results will foster a broad-based understanding of the total needs of the bluegrass community, which will help participants better prepare to determine the goals of the particular organization, company or group in which they choose to serve. Leadership Bluegrass seeks to explore bluegrass music and its place in the larger world of entertainment through:
– A systematic study of the business of bluegrass, its institutions and organizations, their needs, problems and resources
– Exposure to a wide variety of current music leaders and notable persons
– Encouraging independent thinking, fresh perspectives and approaches. It is not intended to “indoctrinate” or pass on the current leaders’ views and ideas.
– Acquaintance with relevant issues facing bluegrass, their history and future possibilities
– Involvement of all related facets of the music industry which impact bluegrass
– High quality interactive sessions for the participants.